The Time for Handwriting series is for the teacher and child to treat handwriting in the classroom.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- • Stages and sequences for the teaching of handwriting have been set out in this series.
- • A variety of strategies and detailed Program of Achievement, Objectives along with Lesson Register is provided.
- • Fluencies, letter shapes and families, letter combinations, numerals and a variety of letter joins are studied in this series.
- • Handwriting is practised in the context of words, sentences and stories.
- • All lower case, capital letters, joins and combinations use the strategies of track, trace, copy and evaluate.
- • A student evaluation is included on every page.
- • An Outcomes Checklist to assist with monitoring the development of handwriting skills can be found at the back of each book.