The Time for Maths series is a set of seven fully self contained mathematics activity books developed from the NSW Syllabus and Australian Curriculum Guidelines.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- • Program overview in each Maths book
- • Activities in Number and Place Value, Patterns and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry as well as Statistics and Probability, aim to help develop understanding, fluency, reasoning and problem solving in mathematics.
- • Term revision in NAPLAN format.
- • Answers found in each book.
- • Fully integrated program developed from the NSW Mathematics Curriculum
- • Saves time with preparation of lesson activities.
- • Detailed evaluation profiles in each Maths book.