The Time for New Maths, Australia series is a set of seven fully self contained mathematics activity books for use in the classroom.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- • Each book in the series parallels the four strands which include Number and Place Value, Patterns and Algebra, Using Units of Measurement and Geometry along with Statistics and Probability.
- • A suggested Program Overview Register, answers and an Evaluation Profile Checklist is provided in each book.
- • The series addresses the Descriptors and Elaborations for each year in the new Australian Mathematics Curriculum – Foundation to Year 10.
- • It treats mathematics in the context of everyday language with interesting and practical activities.
- • The lessons will help develop understanding, fluency, reasoning and problem solving in mathematics.