Time for Better Handwriting 1
by Erin Hunter
Time for Better Handwriting Book 1 is based on the Foundation Style Handwriting Font taught in classrooms throughout NSW and ACT.
• Stages and sequences for the teaching of handwriting
• Encourages student to practise basic movements, fluencies, letter shapes and families, as well as numerals
• Handwriting is practised in the context of words and the alphabet.
• Uses the strategy of track, trace, copy and evaluate for all lower case and capital letters.
• Colouring of pictures helps develop fine motor skills
• Student self evaluation
• Outcomes checklist
• Program of Achievement and Lesson Register