Time for my Preschool Numbers
By Meg Passfield
Time for Preschool Numbers introduces the child to numbers from one to ten.
Time for Preschool Numbers:
• Links numbers and counting to pictures the child can recognise.
• Each page has a clear outline of what the child is to do with the task.
• The visual cues and numbers are used to foster an independence in the child who at this stage is unable to read but recognises pictures associated with numbers in each activity.
• Colouring of pictures helps fine motor skills
• Progress monitoring contained in each book.