Time for my Preschool Reading
By Erin Hunter
Time for Preschool Reading introduces the child to letters and sounds of the alphabet.
Time for my Preschool Reading:
• Links beginning sounds and letters to words and pictures the child can recognise
• Each page has a clear outline of what the child is to do with the task.
• The visual cues and letter are used to foster an independence in the child who at this stage is unable to read but recognises pictures.
• Colouring of pictures helps fine motor skills
• Progress monitoring contained in each book.